BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

My Dear



Listening to a song, I remembered what was.
Imagining our sad, ended tale,
Your memory brought me into tears
'Cause now you, my dear, will never be here.

That day, on the 25th of February,
In where I can still distinguish the scent
It smells of fresh grass and sunlight
Like in a paradise where you are in sight.

I can still remember your smile
Your laugh makes all the tears dry
The sparkle on your eyes whenever I say 'I love you'
And the grip of your hand assuring me this is true.

I can still remember how you touch my hair,
my nose, my cheeks and down to my heart
How you always walk beside me, not letting go
And wait for me until the windows close.

Now, that day ended and every we is in vain.
All of me still screams for your name.
But today on, all I can do is remember
With no one but myself to blame.

0 response:

Post a Comment