BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

It starts with the french translation of "my life"



If I had the chance, I would boast about my bestfriend so much publicly.
He is kind, gentle and comforting. He easily gives up but he tries.
He is lazy but gives a lot of effort if he sets his mind into something.
He flirts a lot (lol although he does not know about it) but truth is,
he is just soooo friendly that everyone surrounding him loves him.
His gestures might be misleading but he is just so sensitive, it can cure you.
He is a lot more selfish than you know, but he is selfless that he prioritizes your happiness.
But then-- I could not even post something about him.
Someone's inlove with my bestfriend and she lives far away from us.
But I think she does not know the things we do, how we treat each other, how we talk and
what my bestfriend tells me about them-- you know, them ending.
It's a bit complicated and sad but....
With this, I realized how easy everything will be if everyone always practice honesty.
And in friendship, it is always important to say the truth and have courage to accept the truth.
Set limitations, be selfless, be kind, and know what you deserve.
I hope my bestfriend finally gains courage to tell her about me,
So that everything will be clear and we can finally be free.
I've known him for so long that it's difficult to set us apart.
Some people might misunderstand but
as friends, we are one. 

0 response:

Post a Comment