BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

It's All About Aya-Santuico ^^

OH MY!!!
I still haven't introduce myself, have I?
^^




Nothing's impossible, so GO for it!


Imaginative.

~The word I choose to describe myself in one word.
A magical and peaceful world is where I'm living now. A world where all you need to do is to imagine.
So yeah, I usually tend to fantasize. I believe that anime characters are real. I also want to come up with new and original ideas. It helps me a lot most especially for my writing.


OTAKU.

~A person who mostly uses his/her time in using computers, watching anime, playing games and such.

Hmmm, to tell you the truth, I admit that I think I'm starting to be one of the OTAKU-mates out there. Well, doing those things is not actually bad. 


LOVING. FUNNY. AND EVERYTHING NICE.

~Well, I'm a loving daughter/sister/granddaughter/ and a funny friend.


So BAD. I also HATE SOMETHING.

~ So yeah... I guess everybody have something that they hate too, ne?
Well... I hate SPAGHETTI. I don't feel eating that. XD

I hate TEMPTATIONS, SINS, and PROBLEMS.

Hmmm... I don't like others comparing me to anyone and judging me. I don't like liars and plagiarists.



~Aya-Santuico signing off~ >.<
JAA.JAA!