BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

.TOMODACHI.

I.MISS.YOU. T.T
-sobs-YAY! T.T CAN'T TAKE IT!

-sobs- Aww.! I'm starting to feel that we really are juniors now.
Different sections, different teachers, different classmates, different friends...

I'm going to miss my tu.tertin: PERIWINIKLES! ^^
I'm going to miss the happy times, sad time
s..

MAMIMISS KO UNG KULITAN!


I'm going to miss our tu.tertin MEMORIES!
TU.TERTIN IS THE BEST!
~forever the BEST~

~@~@~@~@~@~

J.A.M.PP.CC.A.S.

(Jolina. Alex. Mariah. Priscila. Pamela. Clarisse. Christine. Alaina. Socorro)


The best group I ever had.
The group where I could truly relate.
We faced many problems but look, we were still here.
I.LOVE.YOU GUYS.!
mamimiss ko yung tawanan, iyakan, long table,
kabalbalan, asaran, tuksuhan,
galaan, bugbugan (!), pamilyang dugong-asul, pamilya cubeta (xD),
LAHAT!
Mamimiss ko kayong lahat.!

Magkakahiwahiwalay na tayo...
Don't forget to visit each other's section! ^^

Walang kalimutan, ah!
at walang IWANAN.!
^^
GUYS, thank you sa lahat ah!
THANK YOU sa memories...
T.T
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!


When we are together, there's joy in the air,
There's joy in the heart
from the friendship we share...

~Aya-Santuico signing off~
JAA.JAA.!







0 response:

Post a Comment