BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

|BOREDOM|

I'M BORED!


Why am I always bored every SATURDAY?(!)
I want to count my hair,
empty a drum using a
Yakult bottle,
or stare at my comb until it moves
JUST TO MAKE THIS BOREDOM~NESS GONE!
Oh my Ga
ara! ~.~---

THE NARUTO SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!

1) Who is your favorite character(s)?
~
Kakashi, Tobi, Sasori, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)?
~SasuHina, GaaHina, NejiTen, NejiIno, ShikaIno

3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
~Neither of the two. SOWEE!

4) Ever cosplayed Naruto characters?
~nope.

5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise.
~Naruto posters, photocards, bookmarks, keychains.

6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character?
~If so, who? I am destined to KAKASHI! He's one of my anime HUSBANDS! xD

7) NaruHina or KibaHina?
~
both is fine.
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
~SASUHINA! xD

9) Which team is your favorite?
~TEAM GAI! xD

10) Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito)
~Naahh.. He's Madara Uchiha.

11) Do you support the 'Yodaime is Naruto's father theory?
~Yaahhh!

12) Your favorite Akatsuki member?
~Sasori! Tobi! Pein! xD

13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
~PRO! in fanfiction but a little bit anti in the series.. haha!

14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?
~I guess?

15) Have you read all the chapters so far?
~Nope. I find the manga boring. No OFFENSE! Yes DEFENSE, xD xD!

16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
~According to the theory... kidding. Hmmm.. dunno.

17) Sub or dub?
~
Sub! I hate it when dubbed.!
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
~Anti-Sakura... why? I've been influenced by my friend. Sorry.

19) Tobi= Annoying or funny?
~
Annonny.! COMBINATION of Adorable and funny. haha!
20) Do you even know who Tobi is?
~Yup!!

21) Gai= Sexy beast or ugly nerd?
~
UGLY BEAST! xD
22) Which character would be the best cross dresser?
~
OROCHIMARU! HUWAHAHAHA!
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome?
~
AWESOME! OMG! as in OH MY GAARA! xD
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how?
~
Sasuke, be an annoying Naruto! haha. and say 'DATTEBAYO' instead of the meaningless 'HN.'! xD
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions?
~
I do, of course!
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions?
~
yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!
27) Do you like lemons?
~
BIG NO!
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
~
Nope. They had no idea.
29) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes?
~
NO! T.T
30) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto?
~
Hmm... Not yet.
31) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it?
~Yeah! MANY TIMES!

32) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this?
~Nope. I'm a good girl.

33) Has Naruto affected your life and grades?
~
My life, yes.
34) Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
~Hmm.. ??

35) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
~YES! I'll just going to peek. -safe mode-

36) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?
~
NOPE! IT MUST BE OROCHIMARU! WHY? BECAUSE HE'S SNAKE-ISH! xD (I didn't really get what I said xD)
37) Do you draw Naruto fan art?
~
not yet.
38) Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the curse seal?
~NOPE! he's... CREEPY!

39) Do you have a Naruto OC?
~
Yah.! xD My OC in AGTYH. She's an extra. xD
40) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
~
YES! AND I LOVE IT! ^^
---

Boredom kills-- LITERALLY!


~Aya-Santuico signing off~
JAA.JAA!


0 response:

Post a Comment