BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

PROOF @.@

OTAKU

n. geek; a slang term, nothing individuals
as "a peculiar or otherwise odd
person,
especially one who is perc
eived
to be overly intellectua
l."

n. enthusiast; a person filled with
enthusiasm as either

(1) one who is ardently attached
to a cause, object, or pursuit,

or (2) one who tends to become

a
rdently absorbed in an interest.
---
I am proud to say that I am a certified
OTAKU.

I am absorbed by the world
of anime, manga, games (any).
SUGOI ME! ^^
WANT PROOF.? Well, here it goes...
---


MY BEDROOM

~ My bedroom, as you can see, is full of ANIME posters.
FACT: I a
void changing my clothes in my bedroom
because I feel like
they are all s
taring at me.
No, I'm not crazy. ^^


OTAKUZINE
~ I collect "otakuzine", an anime mag
here in the Philippines.

ANIME CONVENTIONS
~ Well, you should attend anime con.
That's a requirement. YAY!
If ever, try to cosplay. ^^


ANIME~RELATED THINGS
~ Hmmm... just some stuffs
like anime plushies, etcetera.
~ My first plushie given by ONEE-CHAN!
~ MOKONA SLIPPER!
It was given by SOCI~EVER!
xD
~ NAH! Just some bookmarks (freebies).

~ I only have a few since I watch anime ONLINE. ^^

GAMES
~
Games that are really addictive.
~Steambot Chronicles is my fave (PS2)!
~ Mana Khemia Student Alliance is my second fave (PSP).

DRAWINGS
~ NO insulting, okay.?
~ I was actually angry while doing this
so yeah, that's the reason
why it didn't turn out well.
~ Yah. It's MIRMO! ^^

---
MOE
n. a Japanese slang word
originally referring to fetish or
love for characters in video
games or anime and manga.
---
Well, I always tell that I have 100 plus
anime husbands.
Yeah, call me weird! But hey--
I LOVE BISHOUNENS!
Got a problem with that.?

Want proof.?
Ask my friends! They will tell you.
^^
---




I have an OTAKU heart. ^^

~Aya-Santuico signing off~
JAA.JAA!



0 response:

Post a Comment