BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

SO.HAPPY ^^

WHATTA DAY!
^YAY^
WAH! I never thought this day would be
really, REALLY AWE
SOME!!! ^^

There were many good things, no...
I mean 'GREAT' things happened to me, today!
May 6, 2009!!!

~@~@~@~@~@~

01. Chappie 37 RAW of Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
is already out! Now, I can read its summary!
I'm really looking forward to this!

02. I got my 100th review for my
story, A 100-year-old book!
The 100th reviewer's name is 'Toph98sg'.
So yeah, thanks Toph!
Thanks to my other reviewers too!
Now---
I'll definitely going to start writing the chappie 5!!!
YAY! ALL HAIL ME! xD

03. I already finished the black
and white drawing of
Snowfairy Kim, Amethystia Yuuri and Lady Rahlzeid.
As for the guys,
I'll draw them ASAP so-- be patient.
And once I finished it, I'll post it here! YAHOO! ^^

04. My sister unexpectedly gave me an L Lawliet plushie!
KAWAII... ^^ Yay!
Now, I have the main protagonist and antagonist
of the all~time favorite DEATH NOTE!!!
Thanks ONEE-CH
AN! DAISUKI DAYO!~@~@~@~@~@~

01. Well, I also have some bad news...
Our fellow KA~BLOG MATE (^^), 'MICHELLE'
won't use PC for a while...
WE'LL MISS YOU MITCH!!!
Hope you come back to the net world SOON!!!

02. I still don't have some news about
who'll be my new classmates.
I hope one of my old friends will become my classmate!
PLEASE LORD!!! WAH!!!
T.T

~@~@~@~@~@~



If all good things must come to an end,
then-- don't worry.
All bad things eventually would end too.



~Aya-Santuico signing off~
JAA.JAA!

0 response:

Post a Comment