BLOG FLASH:END
• Songs from plenty = too many feels :> •

Konnichiwa!
THIS BLOG IS
OPEN FOR EVERYBODY

RANDOMNESS AHEAD!

NAH-THING tu SEI. ☺


Err-- Hello, guys!
It's been a while since I last updated my blog.
Honestly, I'm pretty much busy nowadays.
Uhmm, I can see school days getting nearer and nearer
and yes, I have already learned how to give importance on the time left.
I promised myself to finish all the series in my to-watch-list.
Hard, I can say. Screw waiting for the video to buffer!
It'll take too much time! Same when downloading it.
Also, I swore that I wouldn't read any manga until I finished all those in my list.
Well, easier said than done! T.T
I couldn't help typing 'mangafox.com' at my address bar.
I just find reading manga an exception. I could take watching
television for hours? xD and playing games for months!
--but not reading Japan's comic book!

Another thing, I need to write fanfictions NOW. You know, my best friend's
birthday is coming up and I have decided to make a fanfic for her
as a gift since, my wallet is already empty. ^^
The plotline is all about Sasuke getting Hinata's hanky all the time.
The idea actually came from my experience
with my best friend since I always snatch her handkerchief
here and then... just for self's pleasure.
Secondly, I need to update A1YB chappie 5 before my reviewers lose
their patience which is not good. I also need to publish another fanfic
before school days. Well, it'll be my farewell cyber world fanfic. ^^
(too much 'need' xD)
And of course, David Cook and Archie's concert will be held on
SM MOA grounds this coming Saturday and we're going to watch it.
I'm already, well, prepared for exhaustion and dehydration. xD
Since it's a once~in~a~lifetime for the two Davids
to come here in the Philippines, I'll whole-heartedly sacrifice
my money (if needed) for the show.
And oh, how I love Archuleta. xD xD

About my class section, I'm 3-1.
WAH!! So far!!! Most of my friends are in 3-13 and 3-15...
T.T 1 and 15 have a very, very large gap, y'know!
For the second bad news, I still don't have any of my close friends
as my future classmates. Oh please! I don't want to be alone!
No one wants to be alone, right?
Hmmm... According to my optimistic side, it's not bad to meet new people
and to have new friends. Well, ganbatte for me!!!

To end this nonsense, I want to tell all of you
that I love my current blog profile. It has so many nonsense things.
hahahaha... at least, it's colorful and childish-like.
I'm actually CONTENTED! ^^
And IDK if you noticed, but--I'm starting to like putting
ouran icons after my blog entry titles.
It's just too cute to ignore when I first saw them on PB.
Kawaii, ne? Well then--
BAI.BAI!
•~@~@~@~@~@~•



Knowing others is wisdom.
Knowing yourself is enlightment.

~Aya-Santuico signing off~
JAA.JAA!

0 response:

Post a Comment